Thursday, February 7, 2013

Adieu...and hey, follow me over here...

I've decided it's time to retire the Happy Ranter.  I still feel ranty on occasion...or quite regularly, depending on the week, but I'm going to try something new.

As you may know, if you've ever clicked on my profile button, I also have a craft blog (which I will also be retiring!).  I've decided to merge my ranty self with my crafty self and have started up a brand new blog.  I think this is going to be much easier for me to maintain and to focus on - no more feeling like I'm torn between two worlds.

So - thanks for reading along with me here.  I hope you'll continue to do so over at my new home:  Telltale Thread.  I may eventually archive my posts from this blog on the new one but for now they'll just be hanging out here in cyberspace until the end of time...or until Blogger hits the big delete button.

Carolyn

No comments: